Glenelly Recruitment Solutions
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Scheduling Administrator
Employer: Glenelly Recruitment Solutions
Location: Ayrshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 9b5ed56c-3445-4c72-a2be-2ba2d1756f02
Glenelly Infrastructure solutions has an exciting opportunity for a talented 2 Scheduling Administrator – to join our Power & Civils Distribution team based in Kilmarnock.
We have been awarded the framework for the with maintenance and modernisation of existing underground LV network and new services for SPEN. While this particular framework will run approximately 5 years, we expect to be awarded more of these frameworks in the near- and long-term future. If stability is important to you, look no further than Glenelly Infrastructure Solutions.
The Scheduling Administrator role will contribute to the smooth delivery of the framework by scheduling work to modernize and connect the mains for residential and business customers. You will be communicating with customers, workforce and stakeholders on a daily basis. You will update work management tools, and schedule, update progress and rescheduling as required, and also ensure data accuracy within the systems.
You should have strong communication skills, and experience of dealing with customers, clients and colleagues via email, message services and phone to update and schedule works and confirm arrivals. Candidates with a background in outbound calling campaigns, customer advisor, project co-ordinator and sales administration will also be considered. This Scheduling Administrator role is based just outside Kilmarnock on the Ayr Road – hours are 8am-4pm Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Manage project start and end dates in the work management system, and update with completion confirmation, or valid delay reasons.
• Enter scheduled work into relevant databases and produce agreed programmes
• Assist with creation of daily / weekly team and project whereabouts
• Liase with local Highways teams to plan and permit the work
• Provide accurate reports as required.
Required Skills and Experience
• Previous experience of working as a work planner, service co-ordinator, scheduling administrator, scheduler or similar within the utilities, civil engineering, power networks or construction industries would be preferential.
• Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills. A background in customer service or advisor roles, outbound calling, project co-ordinator or sales administration would be considered.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word / Excel and work management tools.
Glenelly Infrastructure Solutions teams works with regional, national network owners and operators to provide technical engineering solutions. With experience and expertise across the full spectrum of the electricity grid our teams have capability across overhead lines, underground cable networks, and substations. We value diversity and celebrate individual differences, believing that our inclusive culture helps the business continue to grow as a strong, dynamic, and innovative organisation.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Scheduling Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Scheduling Administrator job vacancy in Ayrshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Scheduling Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.