Overview: SAP S4 Hana Functional Lead job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Bristow Holland Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Any
Are you on the market looking for a new opportunity? If so, please see below the job description and apply if you have the skills/experience required.
Details- Open to contract and permanent- Salary/day rate: dependent on experience- Start date: ASAP- Location: East London (3 days per week in the office)
The role will report to the SAP & Business Systems Manager and work closely with the internal SAP team, business stakeholders, and SAP service delivery partners.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Work with business stakeholders involved in defining the business processes to understand requirements
- Use expertise to provide guidance in any business process re-engineering that maybe required.
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders to support requirements gathering and reach consensus
- Document detailed requirements into well-defined functional specifications
- Work with technical team to ensure a clear and complete understanding so these can be translated into robust technical designs.
- Review designs, prototypes, and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfil the requirements and ensure customisations are minimised.
- Define and coordinate regression testing approach and frequency.
- Translate requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for unit, performance, and user acceptance testing.
- Work with the SAP Architect and other team members to define metrics and performance goals for the application.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing and sign off
- Design and deliver training products to maximise adoption
- Provide functional support to user community to resolve issue and clarify understanding.
- Assess impact of upgrades, support technical team and prepare stakeholders to minimise disruption whilst taking advantage of enhancements that add value
- Ensure final process and system documentation is complete and maintained
- Support data transformation, mapping and migration from Legacy systems to S/4 HANA. Establish mapping rules of with process owners and work with technical teams to execute migration through mock and cutover migration cycles.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- 5+ years in functional role covering SAP S/4 HANA EHS and ideally experience with Plant Maintenance
- Successful delivery across SAP implementations and on-going support
- Solid understanding of Environment, Health & Safety processes and can provide sound advice to business stakeholders
- Strong understanding how of the broad SAP technology landscape can help optimise business processes and operations.
- Comfortable taking the lead and facilitating
- Calm but positive and responsive under pressure and demonstrates initiative
- Experience of M&A through transition and transformation
- Demonstrable experience of risk and issue management and mitigation
- Work within Agile methods to deliver
- Very strong Excel, PowerPoint and Visio skills
- Good communicator both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a diverse team
Exposure to the following would be beneficial:
- SAP ECC, SAP S/4 HANA Finance, Supply Chain, Concur, Ariba, SuccessFactors, CPI and Analytics Cloud
- French Language
- Previous working experience in an international organisation, including West Africa
- Experience in mergers and acquisitions
- Previous exposure to working in oil & gas or resource sector
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this SAP S4 Hana Functional Lead job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this SAP S4 Hana Functional Lead job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this SAP S4 Hana Functional Lead job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.