Job Title: SAP Payroll Consultant (Employee Central)
Employer: Reperio Human Capital
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Employment Type: Contract
Reference Number: 221028955
SAP Payroll Consultant, Employee Central – Dublin Client, 6 Month Contract
I’m currently recruiting for an SAP Payroll Consultant. The ideal candidate will be responsible for translating the customer’s design requirements and calculation rules in the payroll engine of SAP. You will support the business with the setup, adjustment and management of the Company payrolls and ensuring operational stability in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll.
Competitive Rate Available
- Serve as technical expert for SuccessFactors (SAP’s Cloud Payroll solution ECP).
- Translate business requirements into system requirements, design specifications and document new and/or existing application requirements.
- Manage the process of change – required changes to existing SuccessFactors configuration and integrations and creating new ones based upon business needs.
- Issue Resolution.
- System Upgrades and Enhancements.
- Contribute to the strategic roadmap for global IT initiatives.
- Drive adoption, optimization and transformation.
- Partner with business teams.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners.
Applicants must be eligible to work full-time in the Republic of Ireland without restriction
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this SAP Payroll Consultant (Employee Central) job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this SAP Payroll Consultant (Employee Central) job vacancy in Dublin with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this SAP Payroll Consultant (Employee Central) job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.