Overview: Sanctions Screening Analyst job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Diana Duggan UK Limited
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Our client, a leading Financial Services Consultancy, is seeking a Sanctions Screening Analyst to support them on a client project.
Role: Sanctions Screening Analyst
Start date: ASAP
Contract: 6 months (with scope to extend)
- Investigate and manage caseloads of alerts.
- Review alerts and identify False-Positives using sources to obtain further information needed to confirm a true match or clear the alert. Escalating necessary issues to Relationship Managers to obtain information required to clear the alerts.
- Identify possible True-Positive alerts against broad set of rules.
- Escalate possible True-Positive alerts to next escalation level where necessary.
- Investigate permissibility of escalated alerts.
- Prepare documentation and report outcomes.
- Manage and prioritise workload to achieve service standards and ensure a high level of customer service.
- Take on board feedback and ensure findings are updated.
- Compliant with internal policies and deliver against all statutory, regulatory, supervisory, and legal obligations.
- Identify, effectively manage, and escalate conduct risk to deliver key customer outcomes.
- 3+ years experience in Financial Crime and specific Sanctions Screening skills.
- Working experience and competency in using FircoSoft screening solution.
- Managing and prioritising workload to meet daily and weekly targets.
- Ability to review, evaluate and come to risk-based conclusions using multiple data sources.
- Be able to work discretely when dealing with sensitive matters.
- Demonstration of decision-making using a holistic approach, working with honesty, integrity, and trustworthiness.
- PC Skills (Word and Excel).
- Strong literacy and numeracy.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work both independently and as a team, showing high levels of professionalism and competence.
- Good communication, letter writing and telephony skills.
If you are interested in the position, forward your CV without delay to Diana Duggan Associates.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sanctions Screening Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sanctions Screening Analyst job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sanctions Screening Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.