Job Title: Salesforce EMEA Enablement/Engagement Lead
Employer: Michael Page
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220571224
- Leading and supporting the EMEA region with Salesforce from Tech support, bug fixes, user adoption, training and functionality optimisation.
- Managing a support team of 2 (1st line and 2nd line) and being the escalation point for anything Salesforce related.
A global B2B Travel agent organisation
- Salesforce Optimisation: Focus on improving the optimisation of Salesforce functionality in line with user needs and business goals
- Training/user adoption: You will conduct (pre-made) training sessions to improve user understanding and adoption of Salesforce
- Stakeholder management: Working across all levels (C-suite/external/internal/multi-disciplinary teams/vendors etc) where you will be articulating benefits and leading on comms
- 3rd line support: You will be the highest point of escalation for Support issues for Salesforce
- People management: You will be looking after a team of 2 (1st line support and 2nd line support)
- 5 – 10 years Experience working on Salesforce (You are a Salesforce expert that comes from either a support/admin background and have eventually moved into a specialist/lead role)
- Previous experience of people managing (1 or more Tech support staff members)
- You have a strong understanding of optimising Salesforce inline with user and business needs, as well as 3rd line support and being the point of escalation with Salesforce issues
- Experience training internal users across all disciplines (mainly Sales, marketing and digital) on properly utilising the CRM
- An understanding of improving user adoption
- Competitive salary ( 60,000) + Bonus
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office in Wimbledon
- Opportunity to travel with the organisation
- Subsidised travel across the globe (personal use)
- To be a part of a well established Salesforce engagement team with a road map for promotions
- Others including pensions/healthcare etc.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Salesforce EMEA Enablement/Engagement Lead job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Salesforce EMEA Enablement/Engagement Lead job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Salesforce EMEA Enablement/Engagement Lead job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.