Overview: Salesforce Developer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Project Recruit
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive Market Rate
Employment Type: Contract
Our client, a leading global supplier for IT services requires a Salesforce Developer to be based in their client’s office in London, UK.
This is a hybrid role – You can work remotely with 1-2 days based in the office per week.
This is a 6-month temporary contract with high possibility of longer-term duration to start ASAP.
Day rate – Competitive Market Rate.
Key Responsibilities/Key Requirements
- Overall 5+ years of software development experience with at least 2 years of strong experience in DOCUSIGN CLM.
- DOCUSIGN CLM development and configuration experience which includes Workflow development,
- DLF build and Template configuration experience .
- Good Understanding of Contract Life cycle Management domain. SF Sales Cloud experience is desired.
- Should have worked in Agile development and scrum methodology.
- Develop and configure DOCUSIGN CLM workflows, Doc Launcher Forms based upon business requirements. Contract Template building skills.
- Good communication skills and Team player. Proactive with logical thinking and problem solver mentality. Ability to work in a large team
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Salesforce Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Salesforce Developer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Salesforce Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.