Overview: Salesforce Developer job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Pension,holiday etc
Employment Type: Permanent
Salesforce Developer- Hybrid role – £50-90K – Legal Sector
Title – Salesforce Developer
Location: Hybrid Role – Choice of London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester + Work From Home
Salary: 50-90K depending on experience
The Salesforce Developer will be a member of a small technical team who will maintain and grow our Salesforce platform to support Operational, Client Services, Commercial and Marketing teams.
You will be developing technical solutions that align to business requirements and deliver corporate objectives and integrate the Salesforce platform with other enterprise SaaS applications and PaaS/IaaS cloud services such as Office365, Azure, AWS. You will work closely with the local Data Manager, offshore Senior Salesforce Administrator and Process and Applications Manager to implement approved, documented solutions.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Utilise out of the box functionality where possible and contribute to solution design where customisation and programmatic development is required.
- Design and develop Salesforce-based applications, customisations, and enhancements
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve bugs/errors
- Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- Stay current on technology changes and Salesforce releases
- Salesforce Development including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, REST and SOAP API and Lightning Components
- Integration of Salesforce with other enterprise systems
- Salesforce configuration, workflows, object customization, and security models
- Salesforce sandbox management and deployment best practices
- Work with technical and non-technical colleagues to design new and innovative solutions to business problems, estimating effort and creating realistic delivery plans
- Create and keep Salesforce related technical documents up to date
- Identify system inefficiencies/gaps, troubleshoot operational issues, and explore opportunities for updates
- Ad hoc development and special projects, as required
Got questions? Ask me; e-mail: (see below)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Salesforce Developer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Salesforce Developer job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Salesforce Developer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.