Job Title: Sales Support Coordinator
Employer: Lisa Wright Recruitment
Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Company Bonus
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 219699024
Lisa Wright Recruitment are currently recruiting a Sales Support Coordinator to work for a Huntingdon based company who are market leaders in their field. Within this role, you will be responsible for following up inbound leads and enquiries via the telephone and email from both customers and distributers. The company offer a motivating and engaging team environment, hybrid working and an early finish on a Friday
Sales Support Coordinator duties will include:
- Ensuring inbound enquiries for new projects are dealt with appropriately
- Follow up all designated leads and allocate to the relevant distributor
- Offer guidance and advice to customers on company products
- Undertake showroom visits
- Attend Exhibitions (approx. 4 per annum UK based)
- Posting of literature and samples to customers
To be considered for this Sales Support Coordinator role you will need:
- Experience in a sales or customer service environment
- Confident, warm, and friendly telephone manner
- Good listening skills
- The ability prioritise your own workload
- To be able to work in a fast paced environment
Hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30 to 5pm and Friday 8.30 to 3.30pm!
Hybrid working will be offered (3 days office based 2 days home based) after training and probation is completed.
Basic salary £24,000 plus company bonus of up to £6,000 per annum.
If you are interested in applying for this Sales Support Coordinator role in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, please click apply now!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Support Coordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Support Coordinator job vacancy in Cambridgeshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Support Coordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.