Overview: Sales Support Co-ordinator job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Our Sales Support team is a key part of the quality service we provide to our clients and due to growth we are now looking for an administrator to join the team.
The Sales Support team provides assistance to both the regionally based Transact Business Development Managers as well as our clients; Financial Advisers. The team are responsible for a variety of tasks from updating Financial Adviser s details to coordinating networking events. They are a core part of ensuring our company continues to grow and maintain its status as the market leader.
This is a great opportunity for a recent college leaver or graduate looking for their first step in to the financial services industry.
Working in this close-knit team your daily responsibilities will include:
- Setting up new financial adviser firms, Financial Advisers, secondary users, Discretionary Fund Managers and Remote Data service companies onto our back office system
- Creating new passwords and sending out password letters to advisers and their clients to enable them to access their accounts
- Dealing with literature requests from Advisers and their staff
- Dealing with client “letters of authority” in relation to clients moving between adviser firms.
- Adding IFA firm logos and contact details to our back office system
- Assisting in hosting occasional adviser/sales meetings at our head office
- Keeping Financial Adviser s information up to date including change of address, bank details and company names
- Supporting Advisers and clients with changes to their accounts such as client ownership, Adviser firm mergers, “no longer authorised” and legal entity changes
- Assisting the Corporate Events Manager with the coordination of the Transact regional adviser events, conferences and award ceremonies
This entry level role is the ideal opportunity for candidates to start their career in the financial services industry. You will have recently completed your A levels (or equivalent) or degree and be looking for that first or second step in to a professional working environment. Previous work experience within the financial services and investments industry is advantageous but not essential.
You need to be a confident, organised individual with an excellent eye for detail. You will be positive, enthusiastic and be the type of person that will work on your own initiative in a busy administrative role.
Transact is the leading independent investment wrap platform in the UK. Established in 2000, we have over £54.54 billion of funds under direction (as at December 2021) on behalf of over 6,600 advisers and 213,000 investor clients. Our service includes an online platform, owned and built by us, and dedicated regional adviser support to help bring clients’ assets and investments together in a smarter, more tax efficient way. We offer access to a wide range of tax wrappers (including ISAs, pensions and life insurance investment bonds) and funds which advisers use to build client investment portfolios. Portfolio valuations, purchases and sales are all supported via Transact Online which is available 24/7. Transact’s parent company, IntegraFin Holdings plc, is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 index. We offer a competitive remuneration package, including company discretionary bonus, excellent pension contributions, an attractive staff share scheme, BUPA health insurance, season ticket loan, buying and selling of annual leave and sponsorship of relevant professional qualifications.
We provide a diverse and inclusive workplace and ensure that all of our staff respect and understand individual differences. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Support Co-ordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Support Co-ordinator job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Support Co-ordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.