Overview: Sales Support Administrator job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Employer: The Recruitment Co
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Great opportunity to join a growing business based in Blackpool, FY3 for a Permanent Sales Support Administratorc£17-20kExcellent benefits including:
- 23 days holiday (plus BH)
- Hours Monday – Friday: 9.00-5:30
- Death in Service benefit
- Free parking
Do you have strong verbal and listening communication skills?Would you like to provide support with incoming/outgoing mail, emails, diary and call management?Great! The Sales Support Administrator could well be for you..Key Duties and responsibilities
- To provide sales support to the New Business & Retention teams.
- General office administration.
- To achieve your targets and other relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- To be self-motivated to manage your time effectively so the branch can function efficiently.
- To ensure all telephone messages are passed to the appropriate person efficiently.
Required knowledge and skills for the Sales Support Administrator:
- Be able to build a positive culture and team philosophy of trust, honesty and transparency throughout the Group.
- Good IT skills on core Microsoft office systems.
- Consistency, Positivity and Passion in all aspects of your work and in your dealings with Clients and Colleagues.
If you are interested in joining this successful team as a Sales Support Administrator, then please click ‘apply now’
The Recruitment Co are an equal opportunities employer.
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we’re committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Support Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Support Administrator job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Support Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.