Overview: Sales Roles – All Levels job vacancy in Not Specified recruiting now
Employer: Vistry Group
Location: Not Specified, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
In a Nutshell…
Here at Vistry Group we are always keen to hear from enthusiastic Sales professionals, no matter your location. We have a national reach, and an abundance of new developments UK wide. Not to mention our very exciting growth plans!
So, if you are a Sales enthusiast, of any level (trainee to director) with a keen interest in, or experience in new homes, and don’t see a role on our website that meets your expectations, don’t be discouraged, please send us an application as we may have the right role for you, just around the corner!
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Mileage Allowance or Company Car/Car Allowance (role dependant)
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, and the option to buy up to 5 days per annum
- Private Healthcare
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Cycle to work scheme – up to £3000
- Support with a professional membership
- Denplan, GymFlex and many more…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Experience working in a customer facing role delivering under pressure
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Proven track record of successfully completing the sales process with customers
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Ability to understand and diligently follow process
- Strong IT skills including experience of using Microsoft Office and bespoke systems
- Ability to work as part of a team
- An expertise in new build / planned developments is desirable but not essential
- A sales background with a proven track record of selling property off plan is desirable
Finally, let’s tell you about us…
Vistry Group came together at the start of 2020, bringing together the energy, talent and deep-rooted experience of Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Vistry Partnerships. With a wide range of skills, experience and backgrounds – we have come together to live our values of Integrity, Caring and Quality.
We are all about people, and it is our people, around 3000 of us, who have created a UK top-five housebuilder, with a five-star rating. We care about the wellbeing of our people and we value diversity and inclusion, seeking to create a supportive, dynamic environment where talented and dedicated people can develop their career.
Inclusion and diversity are paramount to us here at Vistry Group – we firmly believe that this culture nurtures stronger performances across the wider business. All of our applicants and employees are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, then please do not hesitate to contact us – we will always be happy to help.
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Roles – All Levels job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Roles – All Levels job vacancy in Not Specified with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Roles – All Levels job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.