Oxford University Press
Overview: Sales Processing Executive job vacancy in Oxfordshire recruiting now
Employer: Oxford University Press
Location: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We have been a leading figure in publishing for more than 500 years. We have always been a forward-looking organization, maximizing the technology for the day, but the digital revolution is bringing enormous change, fast. That same spirit of adventure and entrepreneurialism is critical to our future success. In a fast changing publishing landscape, OUP welcomes the inquisitive, the inventive, and the ambitious; people who challenge the conventional, and pioneer the possible.
About the Role
We are seeking a Sales Processing Executive who will manage all sales processing activities according to procedures and agreed deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that enjoy forming close working relationships within a large team and like a flexible and varied role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing all sales processing related work streams: renewals, new orders, trials etc.
- Managing all aspects of access set up and IP maintenance.
- Providing system administrative support, monitoring data feeds and interfaces.
- Provide end user system testing for various projects and business expertise for one or more operating systems.
- Continually looking for sales processing operational efficiencies.
We’re all currently working from home due to COVID. We are currently thinking through how we use our offices in the future and are open to discussing flexibility within this such as a blend of office and home working. We expect this role to require approximately 3 days per week in the Oxford office. This is subject to change and may increase if required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience of working in a high volume data processing or customer services operation, ideally from within the publishing industry.
- Be able to prioritise workload and manage time effectively to ensure deadlines are met.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have experience of working in a pro-active team based environment.
- Have excellent organizational skills and be methodical and tenacious.
- Have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Advantage, SAM’s, SAP and Salesforce systems experience at an operational/processing level
We care about work/life balance here at OUP. With this in mind we offer 25 days’ holiday that rises with service, plus bank holidays and Christmas closure (3-days) and a 35-hour working week. We are open to discussing flexibility in respect of working hours and the use of technology to support regular remote working, dependent on role. We also have a great variety of active employee networks and societies.
We help make your money go further by contributing to your pension up to 12%, offering loans and savings schemes through our partnership with Salary Finance, in addition to travel to work schemes and access to a wide range of local discounts.
Please see our Rewards and Recognition page for more information.
Please contact with any queries relating to this role.
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and encourage applications from all.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Processing Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Processing Executive job vacancy in Oxfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Processing Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.