Overview: Sales & Operations Internship London 2022 job vacancy in London recruiting now
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
The LVMH group brings together truly exceptional Houses. Each of them creates products that embody unique savoir-faire, a carefully preserved heritage and a dynamic engagement with modernity. These creations make our Houses ambassadors of a distinctively refined art de vivre.
About the role
Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting, sell through reports all data ad hoc reporting needs, support with data analysis for presentations.
- Produce retail sales reports on a weekly/monthly basis to team (daily sales/sell thru)
- Produce weekly productivity/newness and monthly SKU ranking reports
- Produce ad hoc reporting requests – category/segment/franchise/traffic reports
- Maintain sample and tester tracker document
- Support in preparing data for forecasting all sellable product, new launches, limited editions & samples monthly
- As new doors open support in updating and building reports
- Provide weekly order information for POSM & internal orders and general support to all Business Managers
- Create a monthly SKU report on how franchises are performing
- As Fresh open new businesses support in the analysis of sell in and sell out through generating correct reports
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory in all doors by producing monthly stock coverage reports
- Handle all RGAs from retailers including quality control issues
- Create all POSM/samples/tester orders for all doors
- Creating internal orders for wider team (marketing/digital)
- Create purchase orders on AX system
- Support the returns process for stores, creating RGA s once approved by manager.
- Maintain and update POS system through back office – new staff/discounts
- Maintain accurate inventory in boutiques through creation of weekly cycle count reports and stock adjustments in RAMS system
- •Support in the setup of internal and external events including stock orders, trackers, samples, tester ordering i.e. glamour
- Monitor open orders on AX system and flag any issues
- Maintain item master file and add/delete items
- Produce all new line forms for retailers
- Monitor EDI issues and flag with manager and/or PCIS team for New or existing lines where necessary
Who you are
- • Fluent in English, excellent communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Very strong Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Strong motivation
- Degree in Business Studies or similar
- 12 months experience in luxury goods in retail industry and / or FMCG beneficial.
- Inherent interest in beauty industry
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales & Operations Internship London 2022 job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales & Operations Internship London 2022 job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales & Operations Internship London 2022 job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.