De Lacy Executive
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Sales Manager – Fresh Food
Employer: De Lacy Executive
Location: London, United Kingdom
Salary: Good base salary plus a bonus structure
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 3574_1401382931
Wow, this is a different opportunity!
Are you a successful sales person, looking for a new challenge, working with different products and a new range of customers to your usual agricultural sales job? Then read on;
We are looking for a sales manager who has an interest in food, someone who can sell the product of this unique farm and take it into some of the best restaurants in London and the South East.
This Essex coast farm yields high quality produce which some of the best chefs in the best restaurants love – your job is to get more of them on board.
We want an entrepreneur with true sales and commercial skills who can sell the product and story of this amazing farm, who can open new doors, build strong networks and sales channels. You will have autonomy to develop your business but the security and support of working direct with the MD.
It does not matter if you have not sold fresh food before, what matters is your passion, enthusiasm, drive and determination. If you can sell to farmers, you can sell produce to restaurants.
This is a true opportunity to grow the business but also to grow yourself through the business too.
Your Day to Day Job
• Contact and sell to existing, lapsed and new customers selling the full range of produce
• Set and work within budgets and targets
• Create sales and marketing plans and campaigns
• Work closely with the Managing Director
• Spend 2 or 3 days a week at the HQ to ensure you are part of the team
• Deal with restaurant owners, procurement teams, Head Chefs, sous chefs and build long term relationships
• Work closely with food and procurement supply chain business
• Monitor new restaurant openings to ensure we are at the front of the queue
• Target event catering companies as high-end events
• Work closely with the MD on forecasting, order processing and pricing
• Co-ordinate with harvesting and packing teams
You will be;
• An enthusiastic and experienced sales person who is ready to take a step up to a new challenge
• Self-disciplined and motivated – someone who can thrive under their own steam but also is happy to work collaboratively with teams
• Have a good knowledge and experience of agriculture, farming and/or agrifood
• Be located in the South East of England
• Good base salary plus a bonus structure
• Car/Car allowance
• The chance to work in an amazing niche business that is in stunning surroundings
To find out more:
Please call Grace Nugent on / or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Manager – Fresh Food job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Manager – Fresh Food job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Manager – Fresh Food job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.