Job Title: Sales Manager
Employer: Eco-Power Recruitment
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 1d74eb21-fb5f-4144-931f-e274dcfe03ba
Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm
Fridays 8.00am- 2.30pm
Do you have Sales experience within the construction industry, and are looking for the next step in your career?
Do you have management experience?
- Up to £40K basic, with a generous commission scheme.
- Free onsite Parking
- No weekends or bank holidays
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays (with an additional day added for time served totalling up to 36 Days)
- Company pension
- UK and Ireland-based company
- Specialists within their field
As a Sales Manager, you will be required to
- Establish relationships with new and current clients
- Inputting information in accurately to an in house system.
- Quoting and progressing sales until won using different techniques
- Managing a team, keeping them engaged and motivated.
- Working with other senior management regarding any structure and processes within the department
- Working towards both personal and team targets
- Data inputting, and ensuring workflows are kept up to date
- Answering incoming calls and also making outbound calls.
- Attending any training to keep your knowledge up to date in the relevant field.
- Undertaking customer reviews and upselling additional services on the back of an inspection
Experience / Skillset required for this role
- Fall protection experience is preferred but not essential
- Have experience in managing a team or ready to step up into this role.
- Working at heights experience ( Preferred )
- Construction background ( Preferred )
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Manager job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.