Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221019611
Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: 42,000 – 45,000 per annum + 20k bonus scheme (Third Space Gym Membership Included)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Start Date: March 2024
We’re on a mission to transform digital advertising by building technology that will simplify the hiring process for companies across the UK. Our platform enables clients to advertise their jobs online, attract candidate registrations, utilise new generation interview tools and supports over 12,000 businesses across the UK.
Launched in 2010 we’ve come far, an independent business with penthouse offices overlooking Hoxton Square (Shoreditch) we’re an ambitious group of professionals ready to take 2024 by storm.
We’re now keen to hire a Sales Manager to continue our upward protectory.
Reporting to the Business Directors, you’ll be critical in growing and further developing relationships with their top clients helping to build and grow a company of smart and passionate people creating a real impact.
The successful candidate has to be passionate about sales and have the finesse to close deals and build strong relationships with clients and stakeholders. You’ll have a proven track record within business-to-business sales and an enthusiasm to succeed. We’re willing to back this with a fantastic package to ensure the longevity you deserve.
Day to Day Duties :
- Overseeing an established account base of existing clients
- Upselling on existing agreements
- Seeking out new relationships with lapsed clients
- Actively sourcing new leads
- Producing proposals and converting to deals
- Overseeing a team of business development managers providing guidance and leading from the front
- Provide monthly, weekly forecasts to business directors for individuals and overseeing a team target
- Work closely with Business Directors to implement sales strategies to increase revenue streams
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- 5 Years + working within a Sales Manager Role
- Proven track record in delivering consistent revenue
- Proven delivery of targets
- Affable, personable and enjoys presenting to groups of all sizes and levels.
- Must have people management experience ideally within a sales experience
The Nitty Gritty:
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays and you’ll get an extra 2 ‘duvet days’ after the first year.
- Bi-annual trips abroad
- Quarterly team socials
- End of month drinks
- Early finish on Fridays.
- FREE Third Space Gym membership
- Monthly/Quarterly Incentives for holidays (Prague, Krakow, Munich, Amsterdam & more!) and day’s out/activities.
- Multiple perks available through points scheme (Perkbox – cinema tickets, spa’s, holidays + many more)
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, send through your CV today.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job title of; B2B Sales, Area Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Business Development, Nationwide Sales, Sales Team Leader, Sales Account Manager Sales Coordinator, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Development and Business Development Lead also be considered for this role.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Manager job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.