Overview: Sales Ledger job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Full time Sales Ledger Clerk required in Ashton-in-Makerfield, Wigan. £21,000 – £23,000
Your new company
A manufacturing company based in Ashton-in-Makerfield and are looking for a Sales Ledger clerk to join their team due to an internal promotion.
Your new role
Our exclusive client are seeking a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their Finance department. You will be joining the Accounts Receivable team on their Wigan site, the vacancy has come about due to a Sales ledger being promoted internally to Accounts Receivable team leader, who you will be reporting directly too.
Your day to day duties will consist off:
– Creation of Daily Customer invoices for the Wigan site (including entering export data where appropriate)
– Creation of stock/non-stock credits upon authorised request.
– Running AR inbox and prioritising work accordingly
– Ensuring customer queries are dealt with including obtaining POD’s etc where necessary
– Production of monthly customer statements
– Building up customer relations to ensure good customer service
– Debt Chasing both by e mail and telephone
– Running of Aged Debtor reports to ensure clean month end accounts
– Cash allocation from Bank statements
– System administration such as keeping records up to date
– Work with Team Members and other colleagues to meet targets
What you’ll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you must understand how to process invoices or have good finance experience. You must be comfortable on the phone and be able to problem solve on the fly. You must be organised, have the ability to prioritise your workload to meet deadlines and knowledge of excel (V-Lookups & pivot tables) are desirable.
What you’ll get in return
You will be entitled to 29 days holiday, a 6% employer pension contribution, 3x salary life insurance, a annual Christmas bonus and free parking on site.
You will also be working for a rapidly growing company that cares for their employees and encourages growth and progression.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Ledger job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Ledger job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Ledger job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.