Job Title: Sales Executive
Employer: Westray Recruitment Consultants Ltd
Location: County Durham, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221089027
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Annual salary of up to £50,000 based on experience with immediate start
- Full time permanent role
- Working hours of Monday to Friday 8.00am 17.00 pm
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Very modern and open plan office environment
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous company pension scheme
Westray are delighted to continue working with a large scale family owned company that were established to bring a new service orientated dimension to doorsets. This service generates lasting relationships through trust and commitment to help customers by delivering projects on-time and within budget.
The business continues to grow year by year and is driven to be uncomplicated and direct, pursuing satisfaction for both clients and their own goals. Proud of the products and facilities, each and every project is bespoke to customer needs.
Working as a Sales Executive within a close-knit team, you will be responsible for identifying prospective customers, winning new clients and building strong relationships with existing clients to secure repeat business.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet and exceed sales targets
- Conduct market research, utilising tools like Barbour ABI, to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Proactively promote our products and services to generate new business opportunities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Follow up quotes issued and work with tenderers to convert into sales
- Collaborate with technical and operational teams to provide the best solutions to clients
- Track and manage leads, customer interactions and sales activities in the company s CRM system
- Provide accurate sales forecasts and pipeline reports
- Regularly report on sales activities, market trends and competitor analysis
You will be a highly motivated, driven individual who puts the customer at the centre of everything you do. You will contribute to the growth and success of the business through your skills and experience whilst bringing
- A proven track record in a similar sales role
- Knowledge of the construction industry as an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong, long lasting relationships
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- A flexible approach with the ability to adjust to changing priorities and business needs
- The ability to work in a fast paced, and sometimes pressured, environment
- The ability to work independently and as part of a wider team
- A good working knowledge of CRM systems and Microsoft Office
This is a great opportunity to join an ever-growing business during a period of positive change and make this role your own. If you re keen to learn more about the position click Apply now . Alternatively, you can contact Kieran Gill at (url removed) or call (phone number removed).
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Executive job vacancy in County Durham with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.