Overview: Sales Executive job vacancy in Dublin recruiting now
Employer: Ascension Group
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Employment Type: Permanent
Orange Recruitment is currently seeking a Sales Executive to join our client based in Dublin 24 the salary for this role is 35 – 50K basic plus commission on a full-time permanent basis
- Develop and deliver a robust sales strategy to grow our laboratory consumable market share on the island of Ireland.
- Business development using tools including but not limited to , face to face meetings, account management, prospecting, presentations, marketing etc.
- Enhance and build productive long-lasting relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory which is Ireland incl. Northern Ireland.
- Maintaining activity & interaction data through the proper use of CRM and Outlook. Reports include weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Report and provide feedback using financial statistical data.
- Work with Marketing Department to plan, execute and measure success of campaigns.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques
- Work through customer issues, investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Manage relationships with our instrumentation suppliers, communicating business plans with regular updates
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies as appropriate.
- Have a willingness to undertake appropriate amounts of travel both within and outside of
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results, new vendors and competitive
- To act as a responsible representative of the organisation and maintain at all times the best interest of the company, its employees, customers and
- Achieve sales and margin targets as set by the
- Bachelor s degree or higher in a science subject preferably in a Biochemistry or Environmental related field
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential.
- Proven Sales Experience with a track record of over-achieving quota is desirable.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management desirable Prospecting skills – Closing skills
AND / OR
- Practical experience of Life Science or Environmental Science Instrumentation and Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Client relationship development skills
- Competent computer user, MS Office essential, CRM experience
- Product knowledge of biochemistry/electrochemistry instrumentation & consumable products
- It is vital that the employee be motivated, enthusiastic with considerable tenacity and imagination, and an ability to work within the sales team to meet deadlines, targets & goals
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Executive job vacancy in Dublin with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.