Overview: Sales Executive job vacancy in Sussex recruiting now
Employer: SmartChimp Consulting
Location: Sussex, United Kingdom
Salary: + benefits
Employment Type: Permanent
An enthusiastic Sales Executive to join this family run business.
You will be required to deliver the brand experience via the sales process to help the company achieve its quarterly and annual targets. The right candidate will have the opportunity to make the role their own and manage the sales process from start to finish, whilst having an influence on all aspects of the sales department and its future direction.
- Meeting and exceeding objectives
- Selling additional products, finance, insurance items & accessories
- Providing a professional customer experience
- Building rapport, qualifying customers needs and therefore promoting suitable vehicles along with the features and benefits
- Processing all documentation in a efficient and timely manner
- Developing product knowledge relating to new models, and improved specification on the model range
- Flexible approach to work and people
- IT literacy – awareness of the importance of complete and accurate data is essential
- Promote, at all times, the franchisers and franchisees culture of quality and excellence
Benefits include a highly competitive uncapped salary package
A full clean UK driving licence is essential and a successful background in sales would be preferred however training will be available. An enthusiastic and driven attitude a must.
Potential working hours are;
8am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday,
8am to 5pm Friday,
8am to 5pm Saturday, with a day off every other week.
Job Types: Flexible or Full Time
Salary: Up to £34k+ OTE
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Executive job vacancy in Sussex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.