Job Title: Sales Estimator Executive
Employer: Universal Business Team
Location: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220860831
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Estimator Executive to join an extremely reputable, family-run SME based in Royston.You will be responsible for handling new enquiries from UK construction companies, working through the CAD drawings/models with a view to providing a quotation.
To be successful as a Sales Estimator Executive you will be organised, self-motivated and must have some understanding of construction, including being able to understand construction drawings and models.
Key Duties and Responsibilities for a Sales Estimator Executive:
- Responding to incoming customer enquiries via email and phone quickly and efficiently
- Reviewing of information provided and request of extra information as necessary.
- Helping the customer with product selection and provision of quotation.
- Using excellent product knowledge to give confidence to the customer
- Entering of all quotes and activities on Hubspot with follow-up tasks.
- Follow up of quotations and opportunities
- Management of follow-up tasks on Hubspot
- Previous experience in working with construction drawings and federated models
- Proficient in Microsoft apps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in speaking to customers on the phone
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Knowledge of the construction industry
- Knowledge of Hubspot/other CRM software
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7am-4pm or 8am-5pm
- Salary: 25,000- 30,000
- 23 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Sales based bonus scheme
- Free lunch and drinks
- Onsite parking
- Modern air condition offices
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Estimator Executive job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Estimator Executive job vacancy in Hertfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Estimator Executive job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.