Overview: Sales Engineer job vacancy in Sussex recruiting now
Location: Sussex, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are recruiting for an international engineering company in the Chichester area who have a great opportunity for either an experienced Technical Sales Engineer or for a graduate or equivalent in Mechanical engineering to join their internal sales team as a Sales Engineer.
The role of Sales Engineer will include:
* Working as part of the internal Sales Team to support and grow sales efforts
* Talking clients from a range of industries through multiple product offerings
* Helping to develop and increase sales, supporting customers by issuing quotations and providing technical information and guidance
* Acknowledging and qualifying sales enquiries from new and existing customers
* Generating and issuing quotations, ensuring compliance to customer specifications
* Liaising with customers to resolve questions regarding products and quotations
* Following up sales activity, leads and quotations
You’ll need to be an excellent communicator with strong Microsoft Excel skills who is educated to degree level or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or another Engineering related discipline. Alternatively you’ll be an experienced Sales Engineer with a background in sales of Engineering products and services.
This is a full time permanent role based in the office in Chichester and your own transport would be ideal due to the location. The salary is between £20,000 to £30,000 per annum based on the level of your experience.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5pm & Fridays 8:30am – 1pm.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Engineer job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Engineer job vacancy in Sussex with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Engineer job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.