Robertson & Sumner Ltd
Overview: Sales Director – UK’s leading VAR job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Robertson & Sumner Ltd
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company
- Develop and maintain a wide number of relationships across the customer base.
- Contributes towards Company strategy and establishes divisional objectives
- Responsible for execution of strategy and/or go to market propositions
- Keep abreast of changes in technology to ensure that divisional strategy is in line with market changes
- Responsible for policy formation and adoption to ensure consistency of application
- Responsible for setting divisional budget and fully accountable for ensuring that spend is in line with budgetary limitations
- Provide guidance on major or complex issues/campaigns
- Enable our people to achieve their full potential in line with our mission.
- Fully accountable for actions and decisions made by self and subordinates.
- Motivate team to help ensure the delivery of function and business targets.
- Drives change, innovation and growth across the business
- Establishes productive relationships and networks at Senior Executive level and acts as a point of escalation
- Promotes Computacenter Services & Solutions to grow the reputation of the Company
- Creates advocates of our customers
- Acts as an ambassador for Computacenter
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation.
- Ability to build effective and constructive relationships up to and including Senior Management level within any organisation.
- Fully qualified in relevant professional qualification and potentially post graduate qualifications.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a challenging commercial environment
- Experience of managing P&L/budgets to plan
- Experience of working at a strategic level to enable the business to perform effectively.
- Leadership of virtual Team across national boundaries
- Ability to identify and resolve significant strategic customer issues whilst moving the business forward.
- Ability to lead formal negotiations to achieve successful outcomes for large value contractual sales.
- Ability to manage stakeholders in a highly political environment
- Understanding and appreciation of competitors and their strategy
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Director – UK’s leading VAR job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Director – UK’s leading VAR job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Director – UK’s leading VAR job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.