Job Title: Sales Director – Advertiser
Employer: Permutive, Inc.
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10826_9974e411526a861cfd969728b6ee4fd6
About the Role
We are looking for a motivated, successful sales individual with extensive experience in selling Advertising solutions to brands. It’s important in this role to be an expert on the Advertising Industry, in particular the challenges that Advertisers currently face in reaching their customers in an open programmatic environment.
The ideal candidate will have sold new solutions into the market, a proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota, and approach their territory with an entrepreneurial spirit to drive market adoption. We need you to be a mission-driven individual, who has a resourceful and consultative approach to working with Advertisers. Someone who has the ability to work across organisations to build executive decision-makers buy-in whilst engaging the operational team to drive a desire to adopt Permutive’s Audience Platform.
About the team
You’ll be joining an amazingly motivated and highly performing team made up of individuals with broad backgrounds from across the Advertising industry. We’re effectively an incubator organisation inside the main Permutive business. We are excited by the opportunity to have an outsized impact on the wider business from successfully launching the Advertiser solution.
What you’ll be doing
- Qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales pipeline of enterprise Advertisers
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails and social selling with a focus on generating new business
- Be a trusted advisor across your prospects and take a consultative approach to uncovering business needs
- Build strong relationships with brands through delivering presentations, illustrating strong industry and product knowledge
- Strategically focus and target the ideal customer profile to build a strong pipeline
- Work collaboratively with the wider Advertiser team to sure we are acting as consultants to Advertisers on the digital marketing landscape and how Permutive serves their business needs
- Maintain a strong level of proficiency in market changes, products; including the target buyer, product positioning, major benefits and features, as well as the skills to communicate those benefits to customers in a way that drives urgency
- Attend industry conferences, events and networking sessions
What you’ll need
- Full cycle SaaS sales experience selling to advertisers. An emphasis on advertising, business intelligence software, MarTech, or CDP/DMP is preferred
- Proven ability to independently develop, manage and close new client relationships at CxO level in Enterprise, complex accounts
- Experience building relationships with Champions, Economic Buyers and Executive Sponsors
- Experience hitting quota of $1m+ of ARR per year
- Mastered a solution-based approach to selling with experience managing complex sales processes, including working knowledge of MEDDIC or similar sales methodology experience
- In depth knowledge of the ad-tech ecosystem
What we are offering
We take a structured, objective approach to salary-setting, which is based on market information, our compensation strategy, and your experience and capability as assessed through our interview process. For a typical candidate who meets our requirements, we pay a base salary between £98,000 and £108,000.
Our Bonus Structure
If you join Permutive as a Sales Director with a base salary of £98,000 and reach 100% quota attainment in a year, your OTE for that year will be around £196,000. The true earning potential is significantly higher as your potential to earn is uncapped, 100% quota attainment is the minimum expectation for our Sales Directors.
- Stock options
- Parental Leave Policy entitling new parents up to 26 weeks of leave on full pay
- Everyone has full access to LinkedIn Learning
- Time to rest and relax with unlimited paid leave (minimum expectation of 25 days + bank holidays annually)
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Free access to Spill , our mental health partners
- Work-from-home allowance – £500 budget to upgrade your working environment.
- YuLife insurance – virtual GP and healthcare services, work-life consultations, free will writing service, wellbeing discounts
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Director – Advertiser job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Director – Advertiser job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Director – Advertiser job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.