Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220789844
About the role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), your key objective is to generate business sales opportunities for Moorepay s Customer Success sales team. You’ll be generating appointments for the Commercial Account Managers, to support revenue generation via upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing customers. You’ll research, identify, manage, pipeline and close appointments, taking the client on a journey from initial call to confirmation of revenue.
You’ll be joining the wider Moorepay Sales team, based from our Swinton office. You’ll work on a hybrid basis, Monday-Wednesday in the office with Thursday & Friday working from home.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contacting existing customers using data provisions to feed Customer Success with cross-sell / upsell opportunities via diarised appointments.
- Leading the production and delivery of viable client relationships.
- Seeking out, evaluating and delivering on new methods of customer interaction techniques.
- Effectively following up on marketing campaigns to build up and nurture a long-term pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Identifying opportunities at an early stage and managing the engagement process with the client.
- Following up on and supporting larger business deals from inception to completion.
- Delivering on exceptional personal accountability for pipeline and closed revenue generated.
- Having a direct impact on the success of the overall Customer Success team and the level of revenue generated, through your own activity levels and productivity.
- Effective completion of the CRM, ensuring all key details – decision makers, incumbent suppliers and contractual periods – are updated on all contacts where possible.
- Using specialised tools, sales and marketing collateral to identify business issues which help position Moorepay product and services to give us a competitive advantage.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure success in delivering a quality service to our clients.
- Supporting the business in driving world-class customer engagement and business performance, through optimising your own personal behaviours.
- Supporting induction of new team members and acting as a mentor to support their initial learning, alongside acting as an ambassador of the business.
Skills & experience
- Minimum of two years previous B2B telesales experience, creating opportunities for SMB businesses.
- Evidence of (over)achieving on KPIs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Confident, strong communicator with charisma and gravitas.
- Willing and capable of learning and adapting quickly.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level – Maths & English essential.
Benefits & culture
Part of the Zellis Group, Moorepay is a team of over 500 friendly professionals across four offices in Swinton (Manchester), Sheffield, Farnborough and Kochi (India). We re passionate about making Moorepay a fantastic place to work for every single one of our colleagues. The average length of service at Moorepay is 12 years, which speaks for itself!
To help make Moorepay such a great place to work, we focus on three things in our company culture: mental health support, maintaining a healthy work/life balance, and equal opportunities and inclusion for all.
Here s what you ll gain if you join our team:
- A career packed with opportunity, in a stable and growing company.
- A comprehensive programme of learning and development.
- Competitive base salary, plus commission.
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy more. You ll even get your birthday off as well!
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance 4x salary.
- Enhanced pension with up to 8.5% employer contributions.
- A huge range of additional flexible benefits across financial & personal wellbeing, lifestyle & leisure.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Development Representative job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Development Representative job vacancy in Manchester with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Development Representative job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.