Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Employer: Central Employment Agency (North East) Limited
Location: Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 66894eb8-6ecb-4390-b3f4-caf682b9a51e
Central Employment are pleased to be recruiting for a Health and Safety Saas business based in Newcastle. Due to growth, they are currently looking to recruit a Sales Development Representative to join their team on a hybrid basis.
Purpose of the SDR:
The purpose of the SDR is to focus on outbound sales strategy. Focusing on outreach, prospecting, and lead qualification so that opportunities can be passed to sales executives. Connecting with as many businesses and leads as possible, determining if they’re a good fit for the service we provide and therefore moving them through to the sales opportunity pipeline.
- Generate leads using outreach and prospecting methods including telephone calls, emails, social and LinkedIn InMail to discover new opportunities
- Communicate with potential customers with the expected outcome of booking in meetings for Sales Executives
- Qualify leads and hit monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs of outbound activities and meetings booked for sales executives
- Develop pipeline through calling, social selling, email campaign sequencing and marketing driven inbound opportunities
- Ensure that all systems are updated regularly to provide an accurate and live view of the customer/prospect at any time
- Support senior sales executives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Collaborate within the sales and marketing community to bring new lead generation ideas
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects who have arrived inbound via marketing activities
- Attend regular product reviews and share customer feedback with the product team.
- Experience looking for a similar role (salary is dependent upon experience)
- Have experience and a good working knowledge of systems used within sales cycle, for example HubSpot and Sales Navigator
- Have demonstrable track record of over-achieving targets
- Possess a passion for using technology in sales cycles – likely to have experience of using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator or similar
- Have a strong work ethic and be eager to learn new skills, making new connections across the industry in order to so do
- Can demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and are driven to over-achieve targets
- Have highly effective written and verbal communication skills
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Development Representative job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Development Representative job vacancy in Tyne And Wear with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Development Representative job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.