Overview: Sales Consultant – Workplace Pensions and Payroll job vacancy in London recruiting now
Employer: Scott-Merrick LLP
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Sales Consultant – Remote (occasional trips to London Office)
The Company & Opportunity:
Technology company providing Workplace pensions and payroll services primarily targeted at the Small and Medium-sized Enterprise (SME) space. In addition to providing the UK’s only truly independent workplace pension service, the platform offers a high level of automation to make employers and employees lives easier when it comes to workplace savings. They are looking for a highly motivated Sales Consultant to develop new business, act on referrals, close business opportunities and develop long-term relationships.
Core Skills experience and responsibilities for the Sales Consultant role are:
- Proven sales experience, a self-starter who is highly motivated
- Able to articulate the company offerings succinctly
- Engaging with prospective customers, identifying potential business opportunities.
- Identifying key decision makers whilst developing new business opportunities within target markets
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Personable and empathetic manner to put business owners at ease.
- Work well as part of a team, with the ability to work without excessive supervision on a standalone basis.
- Maintaining quality, long-term relationships
- Achieve quarterly and annual KPIs
- Maintain clear accurate records via the company’s CRM
Nice to have/desirable experience (not essential)
- SaaS-based environment experience
- Any experience/understanding of workplace pensions and/or payroll would be beneficial but full training on the product/service will be provided.
*The role is fully remote with occasional trips into London for team meet-ups.
The Sales Consultant role is paying a base salary of £30K with OTE of £50K, plus benefits including: 6 weeks holiday and pension.
Please apply now for a more detailed specification for the Sales Consultant role.
Scott Merrick LLP are acting as an employment agency regarding this vacancy.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Consultant – Workplace Pensions and Payroll job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Consultant – Workplace Pensions and Payroll job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Consultant – Workplace Pensions and Payroll job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.