Overview: Sales Administrator job vacancy in Dorset recruiting now
Employer: Breeze Motor Group
Location: Dorset, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity at Breeze Motor Group s head office in Poole for a highly motivated and hardworking Sales Administrator to join our busy team and be responsible for the administration of Volkswagen Car and Commercial vehicles, Suzuki, and our new Bournemouth Ducati dealership. We encourage ingenuity and career progression. We know that our people are the key to our success, this is an exciting opportunity to come on board and be part of our growing business.
Your Main duties as our Sales Administrator will include.
- Liaising with the sales team to process orders in accordance with sales orders and invoicing vehicles for handover.
- Completing all delivery administration. Including registration, invoicing, taxing and brand requirements.
- Working with sales team & accounts to ensure all costs are included within vehicle records.
- Maintain vehicle stock records as per dealer management systems and manufacturer systems.
- Ensuring vehicles are funded within the required timelines.
- Liaise with the workshop to prepare vehicles for handover.
If you have the following attributes and want to be part of our team as our Sales Administrator, Breeze is the place for you!
- Focused individual who is self-motivated and able to organise themselves and recognise what needs to be done to achieve their goals.
- Maintaining the highest professional standards in all areas of work
- Ability to work under pressure in a calm, professional, efficient, and courteous manner.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Must have a pro-active approach to their work and be able to work using your own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Personable approach, with a polite and courteous manner
- Professional and smart appearance
- Computer skills required.
- Ideally, you will be extremely organised, confident, have great attention to detail and be willing to go that extra mile. The passion to prioritise customer satisfaction always is crucial in this role
Why join Breeze
As an energetic, focused and thriving company, we believe our people are what sets us apart and drives our company forward. If you want to be part of our journey, we will offer our Sales Administrator:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Comprehensive and continuous training
- Contributed Company pension scheme
- Retailer Staff Car Scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Staff incentives scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Wellbeing support
- Life Assurance
- 24 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays (extra days given on length of service)
- A vibrant and professional working environment
- Exciting career opportunities.
Hours: Part time or full time hours available
Click APPLY now to be considered as our Sales Administrator – We’d love to hear from you!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Administrator job vacancy in Dorset with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.