Overview: Sales Administrator job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Role: Sales Administrator
Salary: £21450 per annum
Working days: Monday to Friday – between 8:30-5:30 (37.5 pw)
Holiday day: 24 days + BH
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, the main duties will include:
* Processing sales orders by telephone, website, fax, email, Purchase Order.
* Answering telephone and assisting customers or transferring call appropriately.
* Dealing with customer queries by phone/email.
* Contacting customers with any sales order queries.
* Processing sales returns.
* Providing quotations to customers where required.
* Providing quotations and processing orders for subsidiary Company, The Vet Channel.
* Assisting with administration of large projects, and marketing campaigns where required.
* Ensuring customer information is accurate and up-to-date
* Any other duties commensurate with the role
To succeed you will need the following skills:
* Be highly organised with close attention to detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Problem solving
* Retention of information
* Ability to use initiative and multi-task
* Be approachable and work well within a team, but also have the ability to work on your own
* Prioritising workloads.
* Follow instructions
* Be adaptive to changes with existing processes
* Demonstrate alignment with the Company Values
* Be IT Literate, experienced in using Microsoft Word and Excel, SAGE and SAGE CRM preferable
* Minimum GCSE Level 4/Grade C English and Mathematics essential.
* Ability to multi-task
* Retain information
* Be adaptive
Glu Recruit LTD are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as a recruitment agent in the hiring of this role.
Glu Recruit LTD ensure that all qualified applicants are considered for employment in the role that they have applied for, and any other suitable opportunity that we advertise without regard to age, belief, colour, ethnic/national origin, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or based on disability. If you require any additional support to apply for this role, or any other role that we advertise please contact us directly for assistance.
Apply Now Get job alerts
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Administrator job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.