Job Title: Sales Administrator – Immediate Start
Employer: ION Science
Location: Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221006324
Sales Administrator – Immediate Start
Location: Onsite, Fowlmere, Cambridgeshire, SG8 7SL
Salary: Competitive, DOE + Benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Thursday: 08:30 – 17:00, Friday: 08:30 -15:45
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays (annual holiday increasing with service)
- Excellent employer pension contributions of 8% after probation
- Life Assurance – 4 times of pensionable salary
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Long term service awards
- Sick Pay
- On-site parking
- Private Medical with AXA
- Early finish on Fridays
- Monthly lunch & drinks laid on by the company
- Christmas getaways
- Bike Purchase Scheme
- Car share scheme
ION Science has over 30 years of industry experience designing, manufacturing, and supplying PID gas sensors, gas detection instruments and leak detectors for a wide range of industries and applications.
We are an unrivalled worldwide Gas and Leak detection Company, with a Team of workers who strive to deliver exceptional product quality and customer satisfaction.
In 2022 ION Science has been awarded the Queen’s award for Enterprise for MiniPID Sensors. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing Team and be part of a well-recognised brand associated with quality.
Sales Administrator – About the role:
ION Science are looking for a Sales Administrator to ensure all sales administration duties are carried out accurately and within agreed timescales.
In addition to this you will be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact for customers with order enquiries;
- Entering new customers into SAP, ensuring all required details are correct and completed;
- Creating quotes and sales orders for customers, and communicating these with the customers;
- Agreeing customer purchase orders to sales orders, ensuring pricing is correct, liaising with customers if changes are required;
- Liaising with Production and Dispatch departments regarding fulfilment of order and dispatch dates;
- Informing customers of changes to their delivery dates;
- Issuing upgrades when required;
- Forwarding technical queries to the relevant departments
- Assisting with incoming calls and take messages when necessary
Skills and Experience:
The person will need to be professional, organised and have great attention to detail.
- Experience working as a sales administrator/co-ordinator or similar role;
- Be competent with MS Office tools
- Ideally have experience with SAP, but not essential.
- Knowledge of Import and Export of Goods is desirable.
- Great levels of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Be a team player, willing to help others when required;
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task;
- Good communication skills, remain polite and professional at all times, verbally and written.
Our Core Values:
I have worked at ION Science for 8 years now and I wouldn’t want to work for anyone else! It doesn’t matter whether you are office staff or production, you are always treated with respect by everyone. L Stanford: Senior Production Assistant
I have been with ION Science for nearly 6 years now and our Company values really are integral in all we do. ION Science is fun, yet such a driven Company to work for. E Lane: Marketing Supervisor
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on APPLY today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
Due to the high level of CVs that we receive, we regret that we will not be able to contact you unless your CV is being progressed to interview stage.
No agencies please.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Sales Administrator – Immediate Start job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Sales Administrator – Immediate Start job vacancy in Cambridgeshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Sales Administrator – Immediate Start job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.