Overview: Safety, Health, Environment & Quality ManagerSHEQ job vacancy in Oxfordshire recruiting now
Employer: BRELLIS RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Location: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Manager (SHEQ)
- 24 days holiday + BH, Competitive salary with career progression, Health plan, Illness cover, Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Pension, Staff discounts working 0830 to 1700.
Your key responsibilities will be
- To Implement, communicate, and update the business with regards to all Company policies and procedures and any changes with regards to SHEQ
- Reviewing and maintaining the current management systems (ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001) and ensuring they meet the requirements of the standards and work towards the creation of an integrated management system for all three of the standards
- To Provide a source of knowledge and expertise with regards to SHEQ for all internal and external departments in the UK & Ireland.
- Developing a Health and Safety training matrix and manage Health and Safety training and awareness programmes.
- Ensuring that all contractors working on sites have completed the contractor management process.
- Undertake full and detailed investigations into all accidents/incidents, fires, and dangerous occurrences.
- Liaising with management and the Enforcing Authorities, as required on the notification of accidents, incidents and dangerous occurrences, and the reporting/recording of these incidents
- Assisting when required in the preparation of risk assessments and method statements in conjunction with activities carried out by employees.
- Provide leadership to the Safety Representative Team ensuring that outputs and actions are communicated across the company.
- Maintaining the Legislation Register and ensure compliance with requirements throughout all levels of the business.
- Managing the ISO audit and inspection programme across the company.
- Promote a safe working culture and encourage continuous improvement and employee engagement across the Company.
- Provide a monthly report to the Leadership team on all aspects of SHEQ.
- Maintaining customer compliance portals as required e.g., Constructionline, Safecontractor, Avetta, Reset among others
Your qualifications, experience and characteristics are
- Knowledge of at least one of the following, ISO9001, ISO45001 and ISO14001
- At least three years experience of working in a Health and Safety Environment
- A positive attitude, methodical and strong confidentiality
- A full UK Driving License, as travel to other sites may be necessary
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Safety, Health, Environment & Quality ManagerSHEQ job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Safety, Health, Environment & Quality ManagerSHEQ job vacancy in Oxfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Safety, Health, Environment & Quality ManagerSHEQ job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.