Overview: Root Cause Analyst job vacancy in Yorkshire recruiting now
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, the Hiscox Customer Relations team handle complaints for our UK and London Market business. The team are empowered to handle, identify and prevent future complaints using a range of techniques to ensure we are consistently treating customers in a fair and reasonable manner.
You will be responsible for building, maintaining and managing a root cause function, by collating, analysing and reporting on complaint activities. Alongside this, you will need to be able to identify and prioritise areas for further root cause analysis, including the requirement for deep dives and thematic reviews.
This is a wide reaching and varied role offering the opportunity to work across the business with a range of stakeholders, to identify issues and initiate change to improve customer outcomes.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be responsible for identifying key themes within complaints data and providing insight and analysis to the business. Coordinating, improving and developing complaints root cause analysis processes will be vital to the implementation of this role.
- Ensure appropriate documentation and evidence is completed to include thematic reviews, case studies and action logs, in line with FCA requirements.
- Record and report on the impact that improvement activity has on complaint volumes and the customer journey.
- You will be comfortable being flexible and professional under pressure, with strong interpersonal skills and a focus on succeeding in a challenging environment.
- Ensure any operational risks are identified and fed into the Risk and Governance framework.
- Highlight and report potential conduct risks identified from complaints RCA.
- Facilitate regular Complaints RCA forums, delivering clear reporting and actionable insight that facilitates discussion.
- Produce and update analytical reports and data sets to other functions within the business on a regular basis e.g., daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Represent Complaints at core reporting meetings and share key trends and learns.
- Strong analytical skills, experienced in identifying areas for process improvement and problem solving.
- Good organisation, time management and ability to manage competing priorities. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to challenge the current processes and operations through the use of influencing and negotiating skills.
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders internally and build relationships, in order to effect change.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Root Cause analysis background, specifically in the design and enhancement of root cause methodologies, processes and MI.
- Understanding of the General Insurance Market
Our nice to haves:
- Previous complaint handling experience
Diversity and flexible working at Hiscox
At Hiscox we care about our people. We hire the best people for the job and we’re committed to diversity and creating a truly inclusive culture, which we believe drives success. ?We have also learned over the past 15 months that working life doesn’t always have to be in the office, and when it’s safe to do so, we will be introducing hybrid ways of working to encourage a healthy work life balance.?
We anticipate the successful candidate for this role will be in the office 2-3 days every week. We see it as the best of both worlds: structure and sociability on one hand, and independence and flexibility on the other.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Root Cause Analyst job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Root Cause Analyst job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Root Cause Analyst job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.