Overview: Residential Manager Learning Disabilities job vacancy in Devon recruiting now
Employer: Domus Recruitment Ltd
Location: Devon, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Domus are delighted to be working with a Leading supported living provider for individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs to recruit for a Registered manager in Crediton. Our client is looking for a dynamic, passionate and hands-on individual to take on the management of their residential services in the area.The organisation already has a proven track record in providing high quality care nationwide and are currently in an exciting period of growth across the region. They have a focus on positive, open cultures, motivating and developing their teams to deliver quality care and support.Key Responsibilities of a Residential Home Manager:
- To support individuals/groups within their home and community reach their full potential
- Providing line management support to a team of staff.
- To provide a customised, responsive, and high-quality service to people with learning disabilities who use Sense services.
- Identify needs and outcomes for each individual we support.
- Deliver services that meet or exceed Sense s legal and organisational standards.
- Full job specification is attached below
Residential Home Manager Requirements:
- You require a full manual UK license and must be willing/able to drive.
- Management experience in health & social care is preferred.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care – or willing to work towards it is essential.
- Effective communication with stakeholders, commissioners, and users alike is essential.
- Knowledge of or qualification in British Sign Language or similar is desirable but not essential ( BSL / Makaton etc.)
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays; increasing with length of service
- Free DBS Check
- Free leadership and management development (such as our award winning Growing Stronger Leaders Together programme)
- Free access to over 100 online and face to face training
- On-going development opportunities
- Flexible working and family friendly policies
- Employee referral scheme
- Health and well-being support
- Pension Scheme
- Discount scheme
If you are interested in this role please apply or for more information, contact Max Heathman at Domus Recruitment.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Residential Manager Learning Disabilities job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Residential Manager Learning Disabilities job vacancy in Devon with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Residential Manager Learning Disabilities job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.