Cathcart Energy Associates
Overview: Renewables Engineering Project Manager job vacancy in Scotland recruiting now
Employer: Cathcart Energy Associates
Location: Scotland, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Renewables Engineering Project Manager required to work in the Edinburgh office of an ambitious company delivering renewable energy projects on behalf of clients. You will be part of a company involved in delivering the technical full life cycle of projects from feasibility to operation.
In this role you will be working within the Engineering Department which covers both Client’s Engineer and Project Management services to renewable energy developers.
This includes: civil & electrical design and inspections, planning conditions, balance of plant, procurement, preparing and negotiating contracts and full project management.
As Project Manager you will manage the delivery of various renewable projects and grow the client base.
* Managing a range of renewable energy projects
* Preparing and reviewing design and procurement documents and processes
* Meeting project financial and technical targets
* Contract negotiation
* Supervising and managing contractors
* Liaising with stakeholders such as developers, planning authorities and landowners.
* Providing updates and ensuring an open line of communication is maintained with stakeholders
* Tracking project progress with a focus on cost, task and schedule elements
* Accommodate for changes in scope, resolve issues with appropriate resource use and contingency planning
* Involvement in business development with active and potential clients
* Significant wind or other renewable project management experience, leading and delivering projects
* Experience effectively planning, managing and delivering projects
* Demonstrable leadership, team building and mentoring skills
* Experience with pre-FEED and FEED reports informing investment
* Analytical and problem-solving skills
* Knowledge of and ability to assist with procurement and contracts
* UK driving license and open to travel in the UK when necessary
* Chartered Engineer Status
* Experience in wind, solar or energy storage
* Existing contacts within UK renewables market
If you’d like to find out more, contact Fergus at Cathcart Energy and apply with your latest CV
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Renewables Engineering Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Renewables Engineering Project Manager job vacancy in Scotland with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Renewables Engineering Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.