Overview: Regional Sales Manager job vacancy in South East recruiting now
Location: South East, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Regional Sales Manager
A great opportunity for an experienced regional sales manager, who thrives in building new client relationships and is highly target driven. As a regional sales manager you will oversee building long lasting relationships with clients, winning new business, and taking care of existing business. Joining an excellent company and team within the engineering sector who specialise worldwide. The role would be on a field sales basis covering the South East territory.
- Developing and increasing sales growth in territory by building new relationships and account managing existing relationships
- Planning and executing sales plans by seeing trends in area and researching competitors and market shares whilst creating account plans
- Proactively building partnerships with key business partners within the territory to increase sales growth
- Supporting sales by sales training and presenting
- Going on client visits in territory as well as supporting partner sales plans
- Supporting market developments and reporting and monitoring issues
- Having knowledge of local developments within the area and corresponding the affects it will have in the business
What we need from you-
- Excellent knowledge of CRM systems and monitoring market trends and developments
- Forecasting following the business requirements this will be on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Developing and maintaining fire regulations, knowing the standards and codes to help support sales processes in the future
- Knowledge of HVAC and experience working within the BMS sector
- Internal and external relationship building
- Excellent presentation skills and negotiation skills
- Good written and verbal skills
- Appointment setting, managing diary and working in a fast-paced environment
What s in it for you-
- 26 days basic + Statutory (Increasing with length of service)
- Company pension (Contributions up to 10%)
- Annual bonus
- Flexible working
- Benefits to suit individual
- Personal development and progression
Sales and Marketing is a specialist division here at Venatu Recruitment Group. If you are currently seeking a change in your career and feel you match the desired criteria, please do get in touch and we would be happy to discuss the role with you in further detail.
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Regional Sales Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Regional Sales Manager job vacancy in South East with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Regional Sales Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.