Job Title: Regional Sales Director, EMEA
Location: London, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 10826_7d1bbc3aa1d7dad038950d0e51528ff1
Who we are
80% of the workers across the globe are Deskless. These are the people who keep our lights on and gas flowing, build roads and bridges, run our manufacturing factories, ensure that we get healthcare service, and provide us reliable phone and internet connectivity. As entrepreneurs, have we considered solving their problems and making them more productive?
If you are still reading, and connect compassionately about this underserved segment, come and join us to drive Technology Equity in the global workforce.
At Zinier, we are on a mission to enable these 2.7 B Deskless Workers achieve greater success for themselves and the world around them. Guided by a deep understanding of their needs, we design software experiences that enable every Deskless Worker to excel in the field.
We are a remote-first global team headquartered in Silicon Valley. Our hybrid workforce is spread across London, Lisbon, Mexico City, Singapore and Bangalore, and leading investors, including Accel, ICONIQ Capital, Founders Fund, Newfund Capital, NGP Capital, Tiger Global Management and Qualcomm Ventures LLC.
What we are looking for
Has your growth plateaued selling enterprise software in a big company environment? Are you crushing your quota, but want to take a step up with more responsibilities and opportunity to grow a team? Are you looking to experience the crazy chaotic rewarding world of a fast growing, well funded, tech startup solving real world problems?
If you are a process-driven sales professional with a strong track record of exceeding sales goals and selling enterprise SaaS solutions; if you have a proven record of landing enterprise level accounts and dealing with complex sales situations with multiple stakeholders; if you have demonstrated experience in articulating the value proposition, and negotiating agreements in the software industry; if you want your work to make a difference in the lives of the deskless workers, and if you’re passionate about new technology, we’d love you to join our world class team.
Reporting to the VP of Sales EMEA, you will be the primary owner of all sales and business development activities in your assigned region. You will play a key role in developing new business and managing key accounts to rapidly grow the company. You will be responsible for implementing a structured sales plan aimed at generating new business, and to build strong, trust-based relationships with customer decision makers at the “CXO” level.
What the role offers
- Deliver against quota in your assigned region and vertical
- Report all sales activities through Zinier’s CRM system. Use data to track progress towards goals, identify areas for improvement and for the training and development of your sales team
- Create quarterly forecasts including committed deals as well as pipeline for the current quarter and beyond
- Participate in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and sales cadence
- Work cross functionally to support the success of Zinier customers and ZInier in your focus markets
- Manage all opportunities by navigating the critical success factors, competitive challenges, partner landscape, objections and other complex issues to ensure successful outcomes in the territory
- Being the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive the Zinier solution within the market
- Continuously make us a better company and help us grow
What you’ll bring to the role
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise software sales with Field Service / Workforce Management / Asset Management experience in core industries;
- Love to sell with a track record of crushing targets
- Top-notch communication skill – in person, written and presentations
- Technology minded, with the ability to explain high-tech information to a variety of audiences
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experienced working in start-up or entrepreneurial environments
- Time management, prioritization, and the ability to self-motivate
- Dedicated to giving and receiving feedback in all directions for the good of each teammate and the organization
- Intellectual curiosity and problem solving skills
- Honesty, Humility, Hunger, Hustle
What you can expect from Zinier
We welcome every voice and are committed to building a truly inclusive environment where your differences are not just welcomed, they are celebrated. We’re building a best-in-class experience for our employees and are always identifying opportunities to encourage our team to be their authentic selves. Whether that’s paid parental leave, paid holidays (extra quarterly paid time off), paid time off to volunteer at non-profit organizations, personal development opportunities or professional stretch assignments, you can expect Zinier to support you.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive organization and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other dimensions of identity.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Regional Sales Director, EMEA job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Regional Sales Director, EMEA job vacancy in London with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Regional Sales Director, EMEA job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.