Overview: Receptionist/Client Service Administrator job vacancy in Lancashire recruiting now
Employer: Lucy Smith Independant Consulting
Location: Lancashire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
I am looking for a FOH/Receptionist to join a serviced office operator in Manchester, this is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the loveliest operators in the industry, they really do invest in their employees, you will instantly become one of the family when you join this business. The team at this building are welcoming, friendly and sociable and are looking for a positive and engaging candidate to assist the, with the day to day running of the office building.
- Meet and greet all clients providing 5 customer service at all times, assisting and answering any queries that they may have
- Reception duties including answering calls, emails, passing on messages
- Set up meeting rooms that have been booked, including setting up and arranging catering
- Answering telephone calls, emails, taking in deliveries, sorting out post and general admin
- Assisting building manager with day to day running of the building
- Building walks, checking that the building is as it should be, raising any maintenance issues
- Assist with setting up events in the building
- Providing a friendly and welcoming environment for clients at all time, dealing with any issues promptly and professionally
Salary£23,000-£25,000 + excellent benefits package incl, 33 days holiday + birthday off, discretionary bonuses, healthcare, dental etcWorking hours Monday to Friday 8-4 or 9-5
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Receptionist/Client Service Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Receptionist/Client Service Administrator job vacancy in Lancashire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Receptionist/Client Service Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.