Overview: Reception Administrator job vacancy in Midlothian recruiting now
Location: Midlothian, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Based in Edinburgh City Centre
£10.50 – £12 per hour + holiday pay
REED Business Support are pleased to be working with an ethical organisation based in Edinburgh City Centre who are looking to recruit a Reception Administrator on an ongoing temp basis – expected to last 3-4 months at least. Working in the office, you will be responsible for covering reception and supporting various functions with administrative duties.
This is an interesting role working with a charity doing fantastic work throughout Scotland.
- 8:45am – 5pm (Monday – Friday)
- Office based
- Answering incoming calls from external clients and internal directors
- Taking detailed professional messages before passing to members of staff
- Meeting and greeting guests to the office
- Maintaining the room booking system on Outlook
- Setting up meeting rooms and ensuring they are tidied afterwards
- Maintaining stock levels including stationary, office supplies, and kitchen goods and products
- Providing ad hoc admin support for different teams such as the HR Department
- Receiving incoming and outgoing mail and operating the franking machine
- Various other admin duties
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a Receptionist role or a role where you covered Reception
- Good level of admin skill
- Solid IT skills particularly MS Office
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now!
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Reception Administrator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Reception Administrator job vacancy in Midlothian with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Reception Administrator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.