Overview: Real-Time Unreal Engine Technical Artist job vacancy in Worcestershire recruiting now
Employer: CX2 Talent Solutions Limited
Location: Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Role : Real-Time Unreal Engine Technical Artist
Salary: £28k – £35k – increases are possible based on experience
Location: Malvern, Worcestershire – hybrid based, NOT fully remote.
CX Squared are once again partnered with one of the best media and sports companies who are bringing ideas to life in real-time 2D and 3D environments.
They are a creative software media company providing the complete television broadcast graphics service to live televised sporting events, working in the world of Golf, Basketball, Motorsport, Rugby and Cricket coverage is seen around the world.
You will be fully involved in creating ideas in Unreal Engine and other 3D/creative packages.
You will be a key “builder” for creating levels and graphics in Unreal Engine projects, confident in using Unreal Engine and optimising your creations for it.
Although you will draw on your game engine and 3D modelling experience, any exposure to the television or VFX industry would be highly advantageous. Your work will ultimately be used in live sports television production from on-screen graphics to augmented reality solutions.
- Master and apply all necessary work processes and tools (Unreal Engine 5, 3DsMax, Blender, plus any In-house and external tools needed to produce assets).
- Create a variety of TV graphics, both animated and static, using Unreal Engine and other 3D packages
- Assist other team members with creating 3D assets in Unreal Engine and lead on what can be delivered
- Conduct R&D activities to keep yourself and MST at the forefront of graphics technology
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years experience with Unreal Engine (or a further experience in a similar game engine, i.e. Unity)
- 2+ years experience with related 3D modelling tools such as Blender, 3DsMax, Maya etc.
- Performance and optimisation techniques for real-time 3D scenes
- Experience with 3D animation and motion graphics
Desirable (but not required)
- Any experience with broadcast or TV Graphics systems would be highly advantageous
- Any experience with AR/VR would be highly advantageous
- Unreal Engine blueprints or C++ experience
Get in touch for further information, as we are keen to get the right people. This role is based in Malvern with hybrid capabilities, so you must be able to commute to Malvern.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Real-Time Unreal Engine Technical Artist job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Real-Time Unreal Engine Technical Artist job vacancy in Worcestershire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Real-Time Unreal Engine Technical Artist job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.