Overview: Quality Manager job vacancy in Suffolk recruiting now
Employer: rthirteen recruitment
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Are you looking to widen your quality experience with a respected company in a key role with real responsibility and an opportunity to develop your leadership skills?
Rthirteen are collaborating with a fantastic manufacturing organisation in their recruit for a Quality Manager. This role is pivotal in ensuring that the company meets and maintains the highest quality standards and remains in compliance with industry standards.
You will have proven quality management experience within the manufacturing sector. You will be joining a passionate workforce who work hard to create an inspiring and supportive working environment and who really care about each and every member of their team.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the company meets and maintains the highest quality standards.
- Remaining in compliance with Industry Standards and certifications.
- Managing the performance for the quality team.
- Working in collaborating with and providing support to the Quality Director.
- Fostering a cross departmental culture of quality and compliance.
- Empowering individuals to make correct quality decisions.
- Ensuring individuals within the quality team have the correct skills and training.
You will have/be:
- At least 3 years experience in quality management from within a manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience with QMS.
- Knowledge of BRC standards, quality procedures and quality assurance systems.
- Experience of writing and implementing quality procedures and documentation.
- Experience leading, managing and supporting a team.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 is essential.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001, 18001 and 22716 is advantageous and desirable.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of IT systems and Microsoft Office.
- A methodical thinker with an organised approach and strong problem-solving skills.
- The ability to delegate, prioritise and manage multiple initiatives while maintaining focus and composure.
- A strong desire to grow and develop within the business.
This is a full-time, permanent position working Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. The offered salary for this opportunity is £45,000 – £50,000 depending on experience. Benefits for this role include, enhanced pension scheme, sick pay scheme, flexitime, monthly employee events and much more!
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Daniel Sheffield – Delivery Consultant at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals – we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Quality Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Quality Manager job vacancy in Suffolk with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Quality Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.