Overview: Quality Lead job vacancy in Cheshire recruiting now
Location: Cheshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Adecco is working with a successful global Medical Device manufacturer recruiting a Quality Lead to join the team on a permanent basis.
This will be a site-based position, close to Cheshire, and take responsibility for the continued compliance of the quality management system and providing guidance for MDSAP regulations and the MDR.
Upcoming projects include:
- Day to day management of the Quality Systems team, providing coaching to junior members to ensure QMS requirements are met.
- Leading internal and external audits of the QMS, being the interface with competent authorities reviewing non-conformances.
- Supporting management review meetings, creating monthly reports on QMS activities (audit records, change management and training schedules)
- Developing continuous improvement of the QMS and raising customer complaints in the EQMS.
To be considered for this role the company asks for the following:
- Experience performing internal /external audits.
- Knowledge of (ISO 13485, MDR)
- Ability to effectively train other individuals to Quality System procedures and programs.
- 4 or more years of experience in a compliance role within Medical Device.
This role is suited to quality specialists looking to take their first step into a leadership role, or existing quality leads looking for a change.
It provides the chance to remain hands-on in the day-to-day operations of the QMS, whilst also working closely with QA staff members to assist in their career development and progression.
If you are interested to learn more, please apply with an up-to-date CV and I will be in touch.
Adecco Lifesciences is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Quality Lead job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Quality Lead job vacancy in Cheshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Quality Lead job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.