Overview: Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator job vacancy in Oxfordshire recruiting now
Employer: LiCa Scientific Ltd
Location: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator
We are currently working with an exciting bioscience company who work on cutting-edge research within Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics. They develop and manufacture high-quality Life Science reagents to both GMP and non-GMP standard for use in academia and clinical trials.
They are seeking a QA Coordinator at their site in Abingdon to be responsible for Quality Assurance and Quality Systems for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 for their EMEA Business Unit.
What you ll do:
As QA Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for Internal Audits for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 for non-manufacturing sites in the UK and Europe, including scheduling, conducting and reporting audits, working with support auditors from other departments, and tracking completion of Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA).
- Ensure documentation in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Integrated Management System are current, revision controlled, and previous revisions are archived.
- Review and approve change controls to ensure the changes to procedures and processes are assessed and implemented correctly.
- Coordinate and approve any non-conformances/CAPA. Ensure root cause analysis has been conducted and any corrections have been implemented correctly.
- Be responsible for the Approved Supplier List and approval of new suppliers
- Responsible for completion of customer quality questionnaires/enquires
- Organise and participate in internal quality related training sessions.
The successful candidate will be educated to at least degree level with a couple of years experience working within Quality Assurance or Quality Systems. They will have experience of working with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 management systems and be especially skilled in the auditing process for both ISO environments.
A IRCA certification in internal auditing and proficiency in French or German is desirable, but not essential for this role.
The company provides a fantastic benefits package including, but not limited to
- A very competitive pension package
- Life assurance
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Sociable onsite activities
On this occasion LiCa Scientific is acting as an employment business
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator job vacancy in Oxfordshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Quality Assurance (QA) Coordinator job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.