Overview: Proposition and Product Marketing Manager job vacancy in Nottinghamshire recruiting now
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Who are Experian?
We are the world s leading global information services company. During life s big moments – from buying a home or a car, to sending a child to college, to growing a business by connecting with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence. We help individuals to take financial control and access financial services, businesses to make smarter decisions and thrive, lenders to lend more responsibly, and organisations to prevent identity fraud and crime.
We have 20,000 people operating across 44 countries and every day we re investing in new technologies, talented people, and innovation to help all our clients maximise every opportunity. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and are a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
Our approach to flexible working
We care about work that works, whether that s about where you work or adjusting your hours to fit better with your life. Our flexible working practices, including our hybrid working model where you can split your working time between the office and your home, support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as ensuring that our people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. So that you can love where you work, please discuss what works for you with your recruiter during the hiring process.
Accepting you, for you.
We want you to feel accepted for who you are and to feel safe, valued and to help us build a culture of true belonging. Experian is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we take affirmative action to create a more inclusive and equitable world of work. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, ethnicity, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, Veteran status or whether you re pregnant or on family leave.
Experian s Business Information (BI) Team is looking for Product Marketing and Proposition Manager to join the business to support the positioning and sales enablement of BI s core credit risk, financial crime and BI marketing products and capabilities, as well as new products and key strategic initiatives such as Product. This is a unique opportunity to be part of Experian s growing Business Information team to help improve market awareness of our products and drive engagement amongst our key markets to increase sales revenue and prominence of our brand. As such we are seeking an established Product Marketing and Propositions Manager who can support this initiative, bring innovative and creative thinking to the positioning of our products and create engaging and though provoking content that positions our key capabilities.
As a Product Marketing & Propositions manager you will:
- Leverage product, market and customer insights to develop and maintain customer-focused value propositions for new and existing product initiatives within Experian s core commercial credit, financial crime and business marketing data product domains
- Define innovative and differentiated customer centric value propositions, messaging and product positioning that address the evolving needs of our customer and markets, emerging trends and opportunities to ensure our product and services are relevant and pertinent to our customer s needs
- Create and articulate differentiated propositions for our products and services focused on identifying key customer needs and identifying deliverable and quantifiable value outcomes
- Provide clarity, simplicity and transparency to the positioning and communication of our core products and services to ensure successful customer engagement, lead generation and new business revenue
- Work with the Head of Propositions on the development and maintenance of value proposition and messaging hierarchies for Experian s BI Product Domains and products
- Lead on the development and delivery of internal and external product positioning collateral inc. core messaging, web content, sales and marketing materials and internal product sales guides
- Liaise with Product, Legal and Compliance teams on value proposition, product positioning and messaging to ensure these are compliant and fit-for-purpose to ensure we meet our regulatory responsibilities
- Collaborate with Marketing Comms, Digital, Sales Training and Sales on internal product training and external product positioning and communication of our product portfolio to customers
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers, Sales Trainers and Marketing Comms teams on product launches and reporting of commercial and operational KPIs
- Act as advocate for PCU Product Domain value propositions and products and champion of the role of these products to meet key client and market requirements
- Liaise with and manage external suppliers including Third Party copywriting and creative agencies where appropriate
We are looking for someone with a passion for developing and managing customer-centric, insight-led value propositions for Experian s BI products and services that clearly articulate the value of these services to our customers.
You must have excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills, be good at building internal and external relationships with colleagues and clients, motivated, tenacious and have a strong empathy with, and understanding of our key B2B markets and industry sectors.
Someone who has experience of creating Thought Leadership led marketing campaigns and delivering proposition content across a variety of off and online channels would be an asset.
You will be a team player, who is comfortable using their initiative in a complex and evolving operating environment, is confident liaising with clients and stakeholders from across the business, can lead our value proposition defining initiatives.
- Must have Product Marketing experience and an understanding of B2B propositions
- Must be able to demonstrable knowledge and understanding of consumer and business credit information services and the application of these services across the credit lifecycle
- Experience of creating and articulating customer centric value propositions
- Previous management experience of a team or smaller group of individuals with a larger marketing team
- Experience turning insights for market and customer research into customer facing products / propositions
- Ability to lead cross divisional teams from product and marketing to define the core components of a strong and clearly articulated value proposition
- Good project, stakeholder management, communication and relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus with excellent understanding of customer and market requirements, and experience of linking these to product positioning and messaging.
- Ideally you will have a Financial Services background and/or experience adhering to regulatory and compliance procedures to bring products and services to market.
- Previous experience of marketing commercial information (business information and commercial credit data) would be helpful, but is not essential
You will have budget management responsibility and will directly accountable to the BI Leadership team for the performance of your work and must have the competence and confidence to engage with BI senior stakeholders to articulate the ROI and value that activity delivers for the business.
Everyone has different experience, and so please don t rule yourself out if you cannot tick all of the qualities mentioned above. Talk to us about the experience that you do have.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Proposition and Product Marketing Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Proposition and Product Marketing Manager job vacancy in Nottinghamshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Proposition and Product Marketing Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.