Job Title: Project Manager
Employer: Tai Tarian
Location: West Glamorgan, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 220991835
This is a great opportunity to join an award winning organisation, named Best Sustainable Housing Association in Wales 2021. We are one of the largest social housing landlords in Wales, with over 9,000 properties across our region, making a difference to our communities.
We continue to grow and are excited that the role of Project Manager has become available in our Corporate Services Team. This is a permanent role with a starting salary of £35,518 – £38,386. We offer a flexible, hybrid working approach with a requirement to be present in the office on a weekly basis.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Programme Team. The successful candidate will be adept at managing multiple projects at one time, particularly focused on service and support improvement, process and system implementation and strategic goals. You will have experience turning high level scope into detailed project plans and managing their delivery over differing time periods.
The successful candidate will take responsibility of working with various stakeholders to deliver a wide range of projects, picking up both existing projects at differing stages of delivery along with new projects in the identification phase.
You will be a proactive leader, able to manage multi-disciplinary project teams and deliver your allocated projects on time, within budget and to the highest possible standard. You ll be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a have a real business wide view and focus on impartial, collaborative delivery across multiple functions. You will have the ability to liaise with staff, suppliers, partners and stakeholders at all levels. In additional to this the successful candidate should have:
- An existing project management or programme management qualification
- 3 years + direct experience within a Project Manager role, ideally managing a wide range of projects related to service and process improvement, system implementation and strategic goals. (essential)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level project management skills including co-ordination of projects sitting within a programme. (essential)
- Ability to represent the needs of the project and relate it to the wider context both internally and externally.
- Facilitation and coaching skills with proven experience.
- Proven experience of working with senior stakeholders.
- Track record of developing and leading change.
- Experience of communicating in and around large projects and awareness of how these will be received and translated into delivery on the ground (essential)
- Experience in turning strategies into projects would be desirable
For more information about the job specification please see the attached role profile.
We are committed to ensuring Tai Tarian is a great place to work. We are constantly reviewing the benefits that we offer to our workforce. As well as aiming to achieve a positive culture we offer a competitive pay and benefits package, some of which are listed below:
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and 2 additional office closure days at Christmas)
- Generous stakeholder pension scheme (rising to 8% contributions)
- Company sick pay and Income Protection Insurance (conditions apply)
- A 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and an app based service giving employees and their families access to remote GP s and enhanced health support.
- A paid day off to take your child to their first day at reception.
- Employee discount schemes
- Salary Sacrifice Car Lease Scheme
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and encourage suitably qualified applicants from all areas of the community.
If you are interested in applying for this role and you ve got the skills, experience, and knowledge we are looking for please click apply.
If you would like more information about this role contact (url removed)
Closing date: Friday 9th February 2024
Please note, the closing date is given as a guide and in the event that we receive high volumes of applications we may close the vacancy early. Therefore, we recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Project Manager job vacancy in West Glamorgan with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.