Spinwell Global Limited
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.
Job Title: Project Manager
Employer: Spinwell Global Limited
Location: Not Specified, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Contract
Reference Number: 220556355
Role: Project Manager REF 3422
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Remote – will be required to see sites which can be UK wide travel is fully paid for including flights etc. They would only be required to possibly visit a site once or twice a month
Pay Rate to Intermediary: Market Rate
Security Clearance: SC requested
Spinwell is recruiting for a Project Manager for an excellent opportunity within the public sector.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROJECT MANAGER
- The project manager is responsible for managing the survey of secure sites which must be clearly detailed, and a full report supplied to pre-sales to enable a compliant cost model to be provided for sales. This will include a concise bill of materials and a scope of works to be built at time of survey by the surveyor.
- Day to day management of operations, ensuring that the project is brought to a successful completion and meets the required time, budget, and quality constraints.
- You will ensure that all project work complies with building and security regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements.
- Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delays.
- Due to the secure nature of the sites, the project manager is responsible for ensuring all staff and visitors are security cleared and the site is aware of all changes. This will be done by liaising directly with the end client or the security department.
- The project manager must have full understanding of all installation practices and ensure these are followed at every opportunity. Any work identified as not to this standard must be logged and submitted immediately to the end client or their representative.
- Organise and chair weekly review meetings with project team.
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE OF THE PROJECT MANAGER
- Must hold SMSTS qualification
- Must be a CSCS card holder to a level of site manager
- CIDA qualified
- 5 years minimum experience of working within the telecommunication environment as a project manager and experience as an engineer
- Full understanding of telecommunication copper networks to include Cat 5e and Cat 6 cabling
- Full understanding of telecommunication fibre networks to include multi-mode and single mode cabling
- Full understanding of telecommunication civil installations and JSP604 standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills to include the MS suite of products and MS Project
- Excellent financial budget control
If you are a Project Manager, apply now or send your CV to Spinwell!
We welcome all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Applying to this or any other vacancy advertised by Spinwell Ltd constitutes an agreement for Spinwell Ltd to hold your details for 24 months for the purpose of assessing suitability for the advertised position and to make you aware of any other positions deemed suitable of which You will make you aware by means of either email, text or phone. In line with GDPR regulations you are able to request your details be removed from the company data at any time by emailing us
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Project Manager job vacancy in Not Specified with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.