Overview: Project Manager – Software Solutions job vacancy in Not Specified recruiting now
Location: Not Specified, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Permanent appointment | £60,000 – £70,000 | UK remote working
Our client is a leading software vendor providing solutions to the telecom industry. They are leading the industry with innovations across IoT, Cloud and 5G for Tier-1 telecom services providers as the market moves from on-prem to cloud-based models.
Due to innovation-fuelled growth they require a Project Manager to manage the successful implementation of a range of OSS software and data solutions for a Tier-1 telecom services provider. As Project Manager you’ll own the project actions, will be connected to multiple internal departments, and demonstrate a commitment to project delivery in an environment where customer delivery is paramount.
The successful candidate will
As Project Manager you’ll be responsible for delivering key software projects, ensuring and assuring project governance for UK and European projects. You can expect your responsibilities to also include:
* Delivery of projects on-time, on-budget while ensuring a sustainable revenue collection, with the best quality standards and process, and focused towards customer success.
* Take the project from sales, build understanding of the scope and requirements by engaging with internal technical subject matter experts.
* Ensure you are acquainted with the contract documentation, scope of work, compliance, payment milestone, terms and conditions.
* Produce a detailed project plan with the customer, baseline it and add a resourcing model which will satisfy the plan. Execute the plan, guiding and managing resources in a projectized matrixed organisation.
* Ensure a good reporting base and continued visibility and control of delivery, fulfilment and invoicing. Proactively manage and communicate any project risks.
* On project closure, lead lessons learnt internally and with the customer, ensuring the project is led to closure in terms of delivery versus scope, revenue, invoicing.
Our client is looking for
We’re looking for a proven Project Manager with exceptional communication skills and stakeholder engagement. You’ll have successfully run software delivery projects, ideally with the telecoms industry, across Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions.
* Given the nature of this role, project management experience on large and complex projects for software deployment delivery is essential.
* Proven large-scale Program Management spanning multiple domains, core, RAN, IT networks and managing expectations of senior responsible owner, business owners and user communities.
* Understanding of System Integration principles with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders across technical domains, holding to account for requirements, dependencies and deliverables.
* Certification or exposure to PRINCE2 or PMP.
* Transformation experience within Computer Networking, IT, Telco, or similar industry, adopting formal Project Management Methodology.
* Extensive experience in a vendor/service provider environment, with knowledge of pre-sales, delivery, management of scope, P&L management.
* Strong customer empathy and background either from a customer or supplier perspective in two or more the following; IP networking, Network Security, Mobility, Cloud, Data Centre Technologies or SDN, OSS.
* Experience of CI/CD in DevOps environment and knowledge of mobile operator’s business and distribution models would be advantageous.
If you’re interested in this opportunity please apply or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this role isn’t quite right but you are considering your next move within Change & Transformation, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
About Ekim Consulting
Our Change & Transformation Practice delivers project and programme outcomes through a blend of bespoke Search, Interim Management, Consulting & Advisory services. With a focus on delivering technology-enabled change and transformation, we connect our candidates with appropriate opportunities and our client relationships with appropriate talent
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Project Manager – Software Solutions job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Project Manager – Software Solutions job vacancy in Not Specified with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Project Manager – Software Solutions job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.