Job Title: Project Manager
Employer: Mint Commercial Interiors Ltd
Location: Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Reference Number: 221007915
Commercial Curtains, Blinds & Soft Furnishings
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000p.a. (plus benefits) subject to experience
Thorpe Park, Leeds LS15 8GB. Office-based with visits to clients, sites, and suppliers as required
Full Time: Minimum 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Free on-site reserved parking spaces.
- A modern, spacious, and comfortable office environment with the shopping and leisure facilities of The Springs just a 2-minute walk from the office.
- Sociable working hours. Our office is open 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday. We are closed on Saturday, Sunday, and Bank Holidays.
- Company private health care policy on completion of one year s employment, subject to employment continuing.
The Project Manager (PM) coordinates the design, measure, supply, and installation of window dressings (curtains & blinds) to our B2B clients across the UK. Sectors include Build to Rent, Private Rented Schemes, House Builders, Offices, and Hospitality. The PM will focus on delivering projects on-time, with high service quality, whilst achieving margin targets. The PM supports the sales team by assisting with tenders, quotations, and marketing activities.
Key skills and experience
- Experience of delivering window dressings projects is essential.
- Intermediate product knowledge.
- A goal-focussed, strategic, and organised approach to project management.
- Customer service and supply-chain management.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, deadline management, and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate skill and experience level of Microsoft office suite.
- An enthusiasm to stive for accuracy, excellence, and a desire for personal growth and development.
Career path & development
Internal and external training will be provided to help the PM enhance their skills and experience.
Mint has a clear route of development and promotion for PMs delivering excellent performance.
A full job description is available on request. If you are interested in this position, please send your cv by return.
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Project Manager job vacancy in Yorkshire with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.