Overview: Project Manager job vacancy in Surrey recruiting now
Employer: Prospex Recruitment
Location: Surrey, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Project Manager – Signage
Salary: DOE + Overtime
Company: Industry leaders within sign manufacturing.
Role: Responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
You will plan and designate project resources – ensuring all departments are provided with the specific project information to enable the correct and timely manufacture and installation.
Liaising and communicating directly with clients is extremely important, by way of face-to-face meetings, email and / or telephone conversations.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate wanting to progress and develop their career!
- Serve as a day-to-day contact
- Participate in meetings with existing clients and internal teams
- Ensures high quality standards in all client deliverables
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Collate and prepare end of project invoicing documentation upon completion of each project or projects
- Signage industry experience
- Proven working experience in project management – preferably within the sign industry
- Ideally 3/4 years project / account management experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Team collaboration skills
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
Key words; account manager / project manager / project manager / customer service / client services / project management / signage / POS / display / LED
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Project Manager job vacancy in Surrey with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.