Overview: Project Manager job vacancy in Somerset recruiting now
Location: Somerset, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Title: Project Manager – Hybrid Role
Hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
Salary: Disclosed on Application
* Are you an experienced Project Manager?
* Are you focused, confident and driven?
* Can you work under pressure?
* Can you ensure that Projects are completed on time and within budget?
If yes to all the above, an excellent opportunity has arisen within a well-established company based in Radstock. The ideal candidate will have production/manufacturing experience and a background in managing IT development.
The role will focus on the management of projects and changes within the business. It will involve working closely with contract sales in managing the delivery of projects, both internal and external, ranging from the boarding of a new customer to the management of on-going change within contracts once established. Management of Projects and changes from initiation through implementation to delivery. You must be able to meet deadlines and work within a budget.
* Management of internal and external stakeholders
* Scheduling of resources to ensure maximum efficiency in delivery
* Ensuring all parties adhere to departmental best practice in the delivery of projects
* Ensure timely, accurate and consistent communication of all stakeholders
* Ensure all projects are delivered on time, in budget and in a robust manner
* Liaise with and represent internal stakeholders to ensure that requirements are met
* Report project outcomes to the appropriate management as required
Requirements & Skills:
* 5 years’ experience in Project Management
* Prince II or equivalent
* Strong decision-making, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Broad knowledge of IT and numeracy skills including Microsoft Office
* Hands-on experience with developing web technologies and software platforms
* Ability to define and refine change and risk management processes
This role comes with a package of 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Company Pension, Life Assurance, Enhanced Sick Pay Scheme, Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave plus more.
Further information can be provided from Sally on (phone number removed)/(phone number removed) or to apply submit a CV
Riverside Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Project Manager job vacancy in Somerset with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.