Overview: Project Manager job vacancy in Leeds recruiting now
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Employment Type: Permanent
Pyramid8 are currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager for a leading design and manufacturing organisation. The Project Manager’s purpose is to work with various clients to assist in the design, production, delivery, and installation of retail and point of sale displays.
They are a people-centred organisation that has one eye on our customers’ needs and one eye on the needs of their amazing employees to ensure that the hard work required within the business does not go unnoticed.
They are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Project Manager with an eye for design who can assist in creating exciting and eye- catching and unique displays.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
As a Project Manager you will have effective communication with all internal departments and third parties is key to the role as you manage projects from concept to installation.
As a Project Manager you will need to:
* Evaluate customer’s briefs to understand their requirements and plan and create a project plan
* Provide a full project appraisal to produce an accurate quotation and timeline of works.
* Liaise closely with internal department managers and external suppliers to confirm costings and provide a detailed quotes to clients, ensuring quotes are competitive and profitable.
* Assess the timings of a project and create a timing plan to ensure the agreed customer deadlines are met.
* Brief and manage factory and supplier production of prototypes and roll-out production, ensuring high standards are met throughout the process.
* Assess and approve finished products prior to despatch.
* Project evaluation and review including regular reporting to the Senior Management Team
Experience and Skills
* Effective and innovative problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
* Have a proactive mindset and use initiative.
* Be a team player with a can-do attitude.
* Hardworking and resilient who takes personal responsibility.
* Client focused, listens and understands client’s needs delivering outstanding customer service.
* Computer fluent – Microsoft Excel in particular
* Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders (internal – designers, factory team, external – suppliers, logistics, clients). Able to communicate clearly with enthusiasm.
* Good creative eye, confidence managing the creative process and thinking creatively.
* Able to read spec drawings
NOTE TO JOB SEEKERS
Apply for this Project Manager job vacancy via Bubble Jobs today. You can find other jobs like this Project Manager job vacancy in Leeds with our simple job search feature. As well as advertising vacancies like this Project Manager job vacancy, Bubble Jobs specialises in advertising web jobs, digital jobs, tech jobs and other specialist jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. If you’re looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our blog which is updated regularly with useful advice and resources. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and addition career related news and posts. Thanks for using Bubble Jobs and good luck with your job search.